4.13.2011

Pink Wednesday: Hello Kitty

Hey everyone! Today is Pink Wednesday...I know this mani isn't entirely pink, so I hope this counts! I used Color Club Soft as Cashmere for the base...such a funky color! It's a grey/brown/green. One would think that this mixture would look totally disgusting, but I like it. It was good in 2 coats and it was already so shiny without a top coat!


 Here is my design! Sinful Colors 24/7 is on the ring finger. Konad plate M 64 is the background stamped with China Glaze TTYL. The Hello Kitty plate is GCOCL A02. Dustin hunted this one down for my birthday last year before it was so readily available from Born Pretty. He used Konad White for stamping that. He filled in the one on my ring finger...I still don't know how he manages to have such precision!


Also, here is the link to my entry for the Bundle Monster Contest : http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/107601/voteable_entries/19826064?ogn=facebook
I hope to do a post on it soon!

There are so many awesome ideas on there...I'm loving some of these entries!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com