4.14.2011

Zoya Phoebe

Here is one  Zoya's newest polishes from their Mod Matte Collection. Phoebe has a shimmer in it with a matte finish. I normally don't go for this finish, but I really love this. I heard mattes don't have as much staying power as normal polish, but I didn't have any issues with chipping. I used Hard Candy's matte top coat so maybe that made a difference? I also tried it on top of shiny polish and it mattified really well.


Dustin saw a version of this somewhere...I'm not sure where though...he woudn't let me look at my nails until he finished the design. haha It's cute though...kinda different, but it shows off the color too which I'm always torn to use nail art when I love the color. But I can't NOT do something else to my nails!
This is Koand plate M57 stamped with Konad black. Dustin used a tiny brush to fill in the cheetah with Zoya Lolly and Mitzi, the other 2 polishes in the Mod Matte Collection.


I know I posted the link to this yesterday, but when I tried it, it didn't work for me. SO here is what the entry looks like and you can look for it here.  I sometimes feel like I'm talking to myself on here, but if any of you care to know more about my design, let me know! :) 


I have 10 followers now! Which I know isn't much, but I'm glad to know that there are people out there who actually care about what I post...so thanks you guys!! :)
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that leopard design, its awesome!! I know what you mean about feeling like you're talking to yourself on here... I like your entry design as well, its a cute safari type theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to really like blogging when it's only you around! haha but thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so amazing! I love your leopard print, soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com