5.16.2011

Milani Silver Dazzle

Hello again polish lovers! I have been sick the past few days, thus the lack of posts. :( I am still under the weather today, but I needed to at least post something! So I am straying from nail art to show you a swatch.
This is Milani Silver Dazzle, one of their One Coat Glitters. I bought this at Kmart and fell in love when I saw it! These pics are after 3 days of wear, which is why they aren't perfect.


When I got home, I looked up swatches of the rest of the One Coat Glitters and wished I had bought them all! They are stunning!


The first thing that came to mind when I saw this was that this polish looks like fresh concrete sparkling in the sun! Tell me I'm not crazy! :P


Although this says it's a one coater, I think 2 is what this polish really is. But still, it's amazingly concentrated with glitter and coverage is amazing! 

I know this next pic doesn't really do much in terms of showing the polish, but I thought it was cool anyways!! :)


Also, a reminder to enter my giveaway (Click the icon in the top right corner of my blog)! Until next time! <3
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I have this and also the blue and red...LOVE them! They can be a pain to remove or at least for me they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty and looks good on you.
    and you have a beautiful nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd never know this is 3 days of wear. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good! I am so paranoid about having imperfections on my nails, but it's always nice to know this one is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was the first one i got and i love it too!! also, looked totally cool at halloween with a matte top coat. talk about concrete/pavement look! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com