5.21.2011

Zoya Mitzi

OMG you guys! This week has been ridiculous! I feel like such a slacker for not posting more. : /

Today I am showing you Zoya Mitzi, kind of a pea green color, and one of the polishes from this summer's Mod Matte collection. This is by far the hardest one to apply of the 3! You have to be quick about it because it dries so fast and it shows all errors in application. That said, the matte effect is fun, but using a matte topcoat over a normal polish would be WAY easier!




This is a super simple stamping look compared to what we usually do and what ya'll have been used to seeing here. This is the Bundle Monster plate 224 stamped with Color Club Nothing But Truffle.




Hope you like it...I really really hope to get more interesting content for you guys up soon! Thanks for bearing with me, and don't forget to enter my giveaway which ends in about 10 days!! <3
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! The matte look is different but i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good with the stamp over it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Zoya mattes. I love how they dry so quickly that I can do a mani with them in less than five minutes. Love the stamp you did too, it looks like a very loud green snake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure how I feel about the matte on its own but with thw snake type stamp - WOW!! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com