7.23.2011

Swatches/Review from Sally Hansen's LE Fall 2011 Collection


Good morning! Is everyone having a great Saturday? I have  3 Sally Hansen Fall 2011 Insta Dri polishes for you guys today and let me just say...they are so gorgeous and the formula is like butter. The brush is pretty wide, and takes some adjustment but it really aides in better application. I hope to get my hands on the whole collection soon! I would have bought the whole thing yesterday if it weren't for this little thing called a budget! 

The first up is Emerald Express. The closest thing I have to this is Zoya Charla, but even those aren't really the same at all. Brushstrokes show up in pictures, but not in person. This is 2 coats, but the second is barely needed. I love the subtle shimmer in this polish! This one is similar, if not a dupe for, SpaRitual's new fall color Rhythm of Life which made me very happy because that collection is on my wishlist and the Insta Dri is half the price!





Next is Ruby Rush...the color practically GLOWS on the nail! This was a bit hard to capture, but I think you get the jist. This is a perfect fall color.  As with Emerald Express, very close to being one coat! Not much else to say, but LOVE!!



This is a very unique color, Bronze Ablaze. This color has multiple personalities...in some lighting it's almost brown, others an olive green and sometimes it's a true bronze. I think this color is amazing and with the shimmer  it's perfect! I think this is VERY similar to, but not an exact dupe for Chanel's new fall color Peridot. The similarities between the two show more in my sunlight pics. Chanel's color has more of a green flash to it.


I have this color as a full mani, so Dustin did a little stamping. Using Konad Black and Konad plate M25.



Bronze Ablaze in sunlight:



And here is how they stamp! Overall pretty good, but definitely more subtle over black. I think I will utilize them in my nail art though.


Since this is LE, I don't know how long these will last...so run, don't walk to your nearest drugstore and pick em up! They are definitely as good as any high end brand for less money! What do you guys think?

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I will FOR SURE be picking up Ruby Rush! Thanks for the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it just me or does Ruby Rush look like it could be a possible dupe for Zoya's Jem? I love all three swatches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are gorgeous fall polishes! Thanks for the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby Rush reminds me a lot of China Glaze Cowboy Up which I absolutely love! Thanks for the swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @thenailaholic- No problem...happy I could find you a new polish the fall in love with! haha
    @Aithne- I think Zoya Jem is similar, but not a total dupe. But I'm sure you could get away with owning one or the other!
    @Veronica- Glad you like them!
    @Amber- Happy I could show them to ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com