4.11.2012

Dr.'s Remedy Lively Lilac + Nailventurous Lacquers Rainbow Fish

Hey readers!!

I have another great polish from Nailventurous Lacquers today. This one is called Rainbow Fish and it's the PERFECT name! Doesn't it remind you of the fish from the book? I think so! I layered it over Dr.'s Remedy Lively Lilac...love it! I think the periwinkle glitters are my fave because you don't see those hardly ever in polish.




What do you guys think about this one? Have you been able to get your hands on any Nailventurous polishes yet?
Pin It
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!

    Just wanted to let you know I tagged you in my fun nail polish tag post :)
    Hope you enjoy and do it! Would love to see yours!

    http://www.mirandasmakeupandmore.com/2012/04/nail-polish-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It totally looks like the fish! I love it! I wish I had some money! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com