5.25.2012

Multi Colored Leopard Nail Art

Happy Friday!

I've got a fun mani to show you today to get this long Memorial Day weekend kicked off. Anyone have exciting plans??

This was Dustin's idea. I haven't done leopard print in a while, so he choose to do that stamp with multiple colors swirled together on the plate before scraping. I love how it turned out! I took pics without holding a bottle to mix it up a little...and because it's easier to show you guys my thumb too! :P





I definitely want to try this method again with a different design and colors. What do you think? Are you a fan of the multicolored stamping?
Pin It
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Love it! How did you do it without all the colors smearing together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautifully stamped! I'm definitely going to try something like this! Thanks for sharing!

    Samantha
    nailartcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I really like the multicolored stamping... I need to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. U did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty. You mixed nail polish on the stamping plate? Would love to see more detail about how you got this cool look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! You should post a tutorial on how to achieve this fabulousness :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wicked! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a fan of animal print but you just made me want to do it!! Such an amazing idea. I will have to try this very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great mani. I love leopard print and, though I've never tried it, I love the look of multicolored stamping. It takes stamping to a whole nother level. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com