6.04.2012

Zoya Rory + Candy Lacquer White Wedding

Hi guys!

I've got a busy day ahead of me packing orders for You Mix with Dustin. But it's a good busy. :) I also wanted to ask you readers if any of you are interested in buying glitter that isn't solvent resistant. Maybe for some of you crafty ladies out there? You can find my email in the contact tab if you are interested. We have collected a good amount while testing glitters for You Mix.

Today's mani was just ok for me. I used Zoya Rory for the base. Rory reminds me of Gilmore Girls...I miss that show! Layered on top is White Wedding from Candy Lacquer. I wanted to like this polish, but it was way too sparse for my liking, and some of the glitters wouldn't really lay flat. It's still a fun over all mani, I think,.



I do love what Candy Lacquer has to offer though, so definitely check out their shop!
Pin It
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Wow what cute polish. I'm totally inspired to try out their polish. Thanks for the tip.

    www.wonderlustnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing Zoya Rory right now too! So funny! I love it with this white glitter! So feminine looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That glitter is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and I love the love hearts in it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com